* Includes Fidelity Investments Canada Limited.
1. Based on 401(k) and 403 (b) recordkept assets as of December 31, 2014 as reported byPLANSPONSOR Magazine
2. Includes assets of sub-advised mutual funds, stable value products, partnerships, and state cash pools.
3. Excludes closed-end funds.
Unless otherwise noted, all figures include Fidelity Investments Canada assets.
4. Portfolios with Retail and Institutional fund classes are included in both the Retail and Institutional fund counts. It is NOT accurate to add the Retail and Institutional fund counts together. The impact of this overlap is that the sum of the Retail and Institutional fund counts exceeds the actual total number of mutual funds reported above.
5. Includes Fidelity Canada.
6. Brokerage accounts reported are consistent with reporting of PI brokerage accounts (includes MF only accounts).
7. Prior to 6/14/2016 the Fidelity 500 Index was called the Spartan 500 Index.
For more complete information on any Fidelity fund and Fidelity Advisor Funds, including charges or expenses, call or write for a free prospectus or please call your investment professional for a free Fidelity Advisor prospectus. Please read carefully before you invest or send money.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
Fidelity Investments Institutional Services Company, Inc., 500 Salem St., Smithfield, RI 02917
National Financial Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 200 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, MA 02110