Medigap Service in Cherry Hill & Summit, NJ
Call Now: 1-856-866-8900 (Moorestown Office) OR 1-908-272-1970 (Cranford)
How To Maximize Your Medicare Benefits By Avoiding These 5 Common Mistakes:
Don't make any decisions about your medicare benefits before you read this FREE Decision Guide, filled with great tips that will help you save time and money. Enter your name and email address below:
Check out the latest news on our Blog
(1) Medicare Overview: Our first goal is to make sure each individual has a clear understanding of Medicare.
- What does Part A cover? How much does it cost?
- What does Part B cover? How much does it cost?
- Initial Enrollment Process (& Enrollment penalties) associated with Part B & Part
D of Medicare
- Original Medicare compared to Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medigap or Medicare Supplement Options
- How Part D works & why it is critical to review the Prescription Plan each year during annual enrollment
- Which coverage is primary? (i.e. Medicare or Group Insurance? Medicare or Retiree Plan? etc. )
- ...Contact us for more information
(2) Individual Assessment: Next, we focus on each individuals specific scenarios.
- Current age?
- Still working or spouse still working? If so, is Medical coverage provided? What is the size of the company?
- Currently taking Social Security?
- On Social Security Disability?
- Currently on Prescriptions? If so, which ones?
- Any major health issues/concerns?
- ...Contact us for more informati on
(3) Review Available Options: After we understand each individual's situation, we recommend a few options.
(4) Select Coverage: Each individual selects the coverage options that fit their needs & budget.
- Enroll in Part A & B of Medicare
It is very important that we keep this process clear, concise, and transparent for individuals dealing with a very complex Medicare process.
We do not charge a fee for our services; we are compensated by the insurance companies that we represent.