Whether you're building or preserving wealth, you have choices
A full-service brokerage account gives you the ability to make your own investment decisions and to invest in a broad range of securities. Your BMO Harris financial advisor is there for you to provide professional advice and help you develop and implement your investment strategy. In return, you pay competitive commissions for each transaction. To open a brokerage account, contact a BMO Harris financial advisor today.
Personal service plus investment control
With a full-service brokerage relationship, you can benefit from:
- A close connection with your BMO Harris financial advisor
- An active role in establishing your asset allocation and investment strategy
- A choice of investments, including mutual funds and individual securities
- Monthly brokerage statements that display all your account activity
- The ability to view your holdings and balances online
- Get safety plus growth potential Consider Market Linked CDs
>If your account is a brokerage account and not an advisory account, we are required to provide you with the following statement: "Your account is a brokerage account and not an advisory account. Our interests may not always be the same as yours. Please ask your BMO Harris Financial Advisor questions to make sure you understand your rights and our obligations to you, including the extent of our obligations to disclose conflicts of interest and to act in your best interest. We are paid both by you and, sometimes, by people who compensate us based on what you buy. Therefore, our profits, and our salesperson's compensation, may vary by product and over time. If you have any questions regarding the differences between brokerage and advisory accounts, or any other questions, please contact your BMO Harris Financial Advisor or call BMO Harris Financial Advisors at 1-877-225-3863."