Fidelity Wealth Advisor Solutions
*The Fidelity Wealth Advisor Solutions® program ("the Program") is provided without charge as a convenience to you by Strategic Advisers, Inc. (SAI), a Fidelity Investments company. In no event shall SAI providing the names of one or more registered investment advisers (RIAs) constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or opinion as to the quality or appropriateness of the RIA or the related advisory services. SAI acts as solicitor to the RIAs in the Program, and receives solicitation fees from the RIAs as a result of their participation. RIAs are not affiliated with or agents of SAI or any other Fidelity Investments company, but they are Fidelity Investments customers and their clients compensate Fidelity Investments for custody, clearing, or other brokerage services. You must conduct the evaluation and due diligence you deem necessary to determine whether an RIA and any related advisory services are suitable for your needs. You are under no obligation to contact or engage any RIA. RIAs are eligible to participate in the Program if they represent to Fidelity Investments that they meet the following criteria:
- RIA is an investment adviser registered and in good standing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and/or any applicable state securities regulatory authorities or is exempt from such registration;
- RIA charges fee-based, asset-based, or flat rate investment advisory service fees (which may include hourly fees);
- RIA will maintain a minimum of $200,000,000 in assets under management, as reported on RIA's Form ADV 2A, throughout the duration of RIA's participation
in the Program;
- RIA and all associated persons of the RIA who manage client assets or who supervise such associated persons shall at all times be covered through both Errors and Omissions Liability Insurance and Fidelity Bond Coverage;
- RIA offers one or more of the following services: financial planning, investment management, performance reporting, trust and estate planning, retirement income planning, tax planning, small business services, corporate executive services, and/or wealth management; and
- RIA maintains a minimum of two principals or officers as well as a minimum of five employees.
SAI may, in its sole discretion, waive these criteria in whole or in part with respect to any RIA at any time. Fidelity has relied on the representations of the RIA's in determining whether the criteria have been met, and cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information provided by the RIAs. RIAs retain the right to accept or reject new advisory accounts. Please see SAI's Form ADV Part 2A brochure for additional information about the Program.
The registered trademarks and service marks appearing herein are the property of FMR LLC.
Clearing, custody, or other brokerage services may be provided separately by National Financial Services LLC or Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Members NYSE, SIPC. Both are Fidelity Investments companies.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE and SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
© 2016 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.