Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology | UCLA -- undergraduate advising
We are here as your guides as you embark on your educational journey at UCLA. We encourage you to take advantage of all that our department and UCLA has to offer.
- Jessica Angus
- Jessica Gonzalez
- Kellie Marie Lavin
The undergraduate counselors answer questions about the following:
- Lower Division major requirements
- Upper Division major requirements
- Minor requirements (as applicable)
- Course substitutions for the Major or Minor
- Global GPA – encompasses Upper Division major requirements only
- Academic questions about applying to graduate or professional school
- Pre-requisites for different programs
- Other academic issues related to graduate or professional school
OFFICE LOCATION AND HOURS:
101 Hershey Hall Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Drop-In Counseling and Scheduled
Please note that office hours are subject to change. Weekly office hours are posted on the EEB Undergraduate News listserv and on the door of the EEB Undergraduate Office. To subscribe to the listserv, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and include your name, UID, and the e-mail address that you wish to use for the listserv.
UCLA Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology 612 Charles E. Young Drive South Box 957246
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7246
follow EEB undergrad on Twitter @eebundergrad (http://twitter.com/eebundergrad)
Subscribing to the Undergraduate News List Serve:
Visit http://lists.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/obeenews-l and complete and submit the online form.
Questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your first and last name, your UID and your specific question or request.